As the weather is becoming warmer, we would like to remind you of our dress code for the Summer term.
· Blazers must be brought to school every day – students will be advised if they can remove them in school.
· Jumpers are NOT compulsory.
· Smart tailored shorts can now be worn.
· Footwear remains the same as sandals and trainers are not permissible.
· Please provide your child with the appropriate sun cream – as a school we are unable to provide this or apply this to your child.
· Hats and sun glasses are permissible at break times when outside but must be removed when entering the school buildings.
· Please ensure your child is equipped with either a water bottle or drink, however energy and fizzy drinks are not allowed in school.
· If your child suffers with hayfever please ensure that they have taken their antihistamine medication before they arrive at school where possible.
Thank you for your ongoing support.